Speak some nyan

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Movie + Shopping + Yamcha + A Whole Lot More Goodness

Mamma Mia is a damn awesome movie! Amanda Seyfried has a wonderful sweet innocent voice! *O* The ending had a bunch of killers XD The music is just wonderful but I think the entrance for some of the songs is just.... odd. Went shopping too and I'm in love with a top in Padini XD;;;

After movie, it was a yamcha which turned out into a surprise birthday celebration for me @_@;;; Thank you guys!!! >w< The gifts are just wonderful and I really need to get a vase this time hahaha. Went to the Lookout Point Tower, there were people kissing and panting.... I shall not explain further lololol.

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but is he even allowed to show the teasers?

A piece of good news before I hit the sack. I've been selected to take care of 7 Japanese exchange students next week! XD Briefing is this coming Wednesday! Time to brush up on my Jap *o*!

1 comment:

  1. Not as far as I know. I'm just keeping quiet and ignoring him. As it is right now, I don't want to have to deal with him unless I have to professionally.

    ReplyDelete