Speak some nyan

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sour Day


My day today is just cursed. The weather sucked, the lecture sucked, tutorial sucked, house sucked. I wanna go to the top of the mountain and scream! The heat was just unbearable, I sweated buckets just by waiting at the bus stop 9am in the morning >_>;; and at 3pm the sun was scorching hot till it felt like my shirt was burning my back. My face somehow just screams 'pick me!' today since 2 different lecturers targeted me as their answer-the-question victim. Thank gods the mamak area was cooling a bit, not as cooling as usual but it helps.



RM1 Teh O Limau Ais as our savior. Cheap and refreshing.



Pretty business cards that Ms Lo showed us for examples.



More cards (and shadows of people's itchy hands)



Samples of paper types and more business cards.



"Puh-leeze... if you aren't gonna scratch my ears, get lost!"



"I can't believe I'm posing for free... you better get my good side"


Hmm hmm, that's all for today! >w<

1 comment: