Speak some nyan

Monday, October 27, 2008

K-k-k-karma??


It's amazing how I was talking to Onini about the temperature feels more like 32 degrees than 27 degrees as said in the weather forecast yesterday and today it IS 32! XD;; 'Feels like: 36' That's so darn right! I've been drenched in sweat for the past 2 days D8 no amount of Ice Lemon Tea or Honey Lime can help.


Oh yes pimping a new uber cute anime for you guys~



Shugo Chara! Doki!!


The OP and ED screams absolute cuteness and it's a very uplifting anime overall. Currently it's in season 2 =D 52 episodes.


I just realized that CF is around the corner yet I'm not enthusiastic about it at all. If I actually drop all my cosplay plans this year, I can buy myself a DSLR.... take more photos, having more things to write in my blog. Boy, I'm thinking so far in the future.


I would like nothing more than to slap someone actually =( for misdirecting his anger to me months ago. I know I'm suppose to move on and shit, yes I have, except for this teensy weensy issue. It continues to linger in my mind and I just can't put it to rest T_T. The urge for revenge... I've always been a revengeful person =( The satisfaction of him tasting the bitter end of the stick.... an eye for an eye as they say.


The weather isn't helping with my grudge as well D8

2 comments: