Speak some nyan

Friday, September 25, 2009

Review: My Scheming Mask Q10 Collagen

Wohoo~ Went to the local night market near my area and spotted a shop selling socks and some masks too! =D Not much choice available but heck it's cheaper than me ordering from LowYat forums as I don't order in large quantities. The uncle was selling the masks at 4 for RM11 which is considered cheap =D


Tadaa, Grapeseed, Green Tea, Q10 Collagen and Birds Nest + Collagen.


Since I'm gonna have uber thick makeup on my face soon, I thought of giving my face a serious pampering for the next few days so today I decided to use...



The Q10 Collagen mask~


Says to help give skin elasticity giving you a firm and supple complexion. The packaging is just adorable <3 Simple and sweet, me like =D and there's a place for you to tear off the mask pack. What I found most annoying was that I have to peel off the paper before slapping the mask on to my face.


There wasn't much essence on the mask compared to the Liyanshijia mask, I assume it's cuz this mask is not a hydrating mask but we'll see when I get my hands on the ones for hydrating. Another problem I face for paper masks is that they're too BIG for my face =/ The area to cover the nose, covers half of my mouth too haha.


I realize that this mask can't be on the face for more than 15 minutes. I normally put my masks on for 20 minutes and by the time I removed this mask, the essence on my cheeks were pretty much drying up. My skin feels more bouncy~ and it absorbed the moisturiser quite easily too =D

No comments:

Post a Comment