Speak some nyan

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hair Products~ We Love em~

Since I had a date yesterday, I thought of giving my hair a little treat to keep the curls alive so rummaged through the pouch of samples and dug out the Loreal Elseve Re-Nutrition Night Serum that I got from Cleo. What came out of the sachet was some lumpy yellowish stuff unlike what is described in the reviews (yellow cream gel) and there wasnt enough for my hair so I had to mix it with my own Elseve Serum for coloured hair so I can't really review much =w=;;

Guardian has this hard to resist offer for Tri-Semme shampoo. Buy 1 free 1 for their 900ml bottles and it's really worth it cuz it's just RM14 per bottle in this case *o*/ So guess how many I bought?


lolol and it's not at my expense~

2 comments:

  1. is the shampoo good? i have bad experience with their conditioner(which i bought because it was really cheap), turn out it is really hard to wash off and doesn't really condition at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smells good that's for sure haha. I used to use the one for coloured hair. Quite a decent job =D Haven't tried their conditioner yet, waiting for my Elseve to finish.

    ReplyDelete