Speak some nyan

Monday, September 7, 2009

Lumpy Crumby Halal Lemon Cheesecake


  • Lemons

  • Butter

  • Condensed milk

  • Cream cheese

  • Digestive biscuits

  • Halal Gelatine


And you'll get a lumpy crumby halal lemon cheesecake =P That was what I was up to at 3am on a Sunday morning XD;; Sadly it turned out the worst compared to the rest of the cakes I've made. The cake was lumpy cuz I'm too lazy to use the blender, the lemons just weren't enough and the cake base lacked butter so it was darn crumby in room temp. No photos cuz my camera just looks bleh in the kitchen.

Now that I've passed the gods-i-want-to-bake stage, I'm now in the argh-i-wan-japanese-meal stage D8 which is just bad cuz Japanese food is expensive and making them costs even more =A=;; *mopes* Guys lets go to Tenji instead of Schokolart! *gets whacked* Jk jk >_<

Today gonna head to MidValley to grab samples >D Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment