Speak some nyan

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Review: The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash

Tea tree oil is known to combat acne effectively. Drop by any pharmacy you'll see a gazillion brands coming up with their own tea tree range. The Body Shop has an entire shelf dedicated to worship their Tea Tree range *gets smacked*. Many thanks to their All-You-Can-Try Mondays, I got a sample of their Tea Tree Facial Wash. Got their mask last week and have yet to review. 



Prevents blemishes and removes excess oil with a refreshing gel-bashed facial wash that won’t over-dry your skin and is gentle enough for daily use. Taken from thebodyshop-usa.com Comes in a bottle of 250ml at RM44. I'd say it's worth it since an average cleanser costs RM15-18 for 120ml.


The moment I opened the sample jar, the mild smell of tea + herb flooded my nostrils. It's slightly more watery compared to gel substance so you only need a little amount as it spreads very easily on the face. The 5ml sample they gave me could last me quite a while at this rate XD. Take the time to massage your face and enjoy the slight minty cooling effect 8D.


I can say it definitely removes all the excess oil really well and no tightening on the face which is good =D I might consider purchasing the full-sized bottle or the trail set (RM79) just to see the long term effects.

1 comment: