Speak some nyan

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Office Shots

Calling people is boring D:, most of the time I hear the dial tone or people telling me he/she is not available =A=. I'm much faster at calling people now haha. Made 300 calls today ^o^, yesterday I made 200+ calls only. I think thats cuz today I had to call 40+ people from HeiTech, easier since the numbers are the same. I was so bloody bored that I took pics of my office D:


My PC that has no internet T_T



The staff. The 2 on the right are the permanent staff. The one in the murky green shirt is my supervisor. The auntie on the left just started work today.



Yes... I'm taking pictures while calling people. *runs* This phone is so cranky and emo I tell you!


I forgot to take pics of the snack basket! >w< Tomorrow then!

No comments:

Post a Comment