Speak some nyan

Friday, September 12, 2008

Incomplete

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I lost..... marks..... I was suppose to prepare 1 billboard, 2 print ads, 1 TVC, 1 radio commercial and 1 brochure in a span of 2 hours! I could be some rising star in the advertising industry if I can complete that and score full marks =A= I only manage to draft 4 of them. Skipped the brochure and one print ad since I think the message of the campaign is more important. I've lost 20+ marks though ;_;

On the way home was hot as hell yet we stopped by MCD to buy banana pie orz. I'm just dying for ice-cream but rather not risk it since I'm still having my periods and with the amount of stomach aches I've been getting, dare not risk another one.

I wanna work asap!!! Damn exams.... gotta tackle Brand Management and a lil bit of Comm Theories (hopefully haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment