Speak some nyan

Sunday, January 3, 2010

In Despairrrrrr

I've hit rock bottom a few days ago which half explains my lack of updates. It's funny how could a dream could make me feel so depressed. That along with the stress of looking for my first job. The fear of not being able to perform up to expectations. Looking at all the responsibilities that comes with the job just lowers down my confidence. I've learned nothing, zero from my degree programme >_> horrible waste of my time.

Thinking about all that just made me stop pursuing for freebies or reading up on the beauty blogs. Gods I hope this phase passes...

1 comment:

  1. hey, how are you there? :)
    dun feel fear about searching job lah, take it easy :P
    who said our degree useless, at least fulfill minimum job requirement :P

    ReplyDelete