Speak some nyan

Friday, January 8, 2010

Imagination~~~~~

Today I woke up at 6.30 *_*V just to scan my passport photo. The PC at my house is down and I'm lazy to install the scanner driver into my poor old laptop. Gave dad a lift to his office and abused his internet, it's heaven streaming vids at the office! >A</ Got my eyebrows threaded and headed to MidValley for Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus and Carls Jr fries *o*/


Lunch at The Gardens! Boy this place is packed during lunch times.



They have nice looking chopsticks~



They have pretty pots too! We took Crysanthemum + Oolong tea



And I got a lone leaf in my cup~



His reaction when his food arrived XP



My puff =D inside is corn soup with ham and shreded crabsticks.



Whoever designed this toilet should be stabbed >_>, I had to jump up to hang my jacket.


Tomorrow is the Chocolate Fair!!! 8D Can't wait to go crazy there <3. My facial trip shall be mentioned another time X3. Should go to bed early~

No comments:

Post a Comment