Speak some nyan

Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 in a Nutshell

I've actually drafted a post on what to say about my 2009 but part of me decided to talk to me in my dreams and it wasn't pleasant. In short about my 2009

  • Passed my subjects and 1 step closer to be a graduate.

  • Lost almost all my friends but gained closer ones.

  • Got a better part time job.

  • Exposed to the working world and I have to say I'm looking forward to it.

  • Permed my hair for the first time. Best choice ever despite me not being able to maintain it.

  • My shopaholic disease is on a rampage and unstoppable!

  • My hate is as strong as ever, particularly after the event and I've no idea how to stop it. That's sad.

  • I have a new cow-boy-toy! And tomorrow is 7 months and counting, how time flies~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment