Speak some nyan

Monday, July 20, 2009

BB Craze


How I love you samples~ Bobbi Brown's cleansing oil, available for the 1st 200 cuztomers =D For RM140 per bottle is okay I guess but still... Shu Uemura looks much more attractive~ *floats*


And I just got myself a makeover voucher from Bobbi Brown~ Whee~~~~ XD All this is a result from trolling blogs x_X;;


Went to MVM (again) to buy the stuffles :D RM208 in total x_X and I got myself some Rose Tea since it was cheap :D Finally got a taste of Carls Jr fries and it's good TwT baibai McD!!!! You suck :D


My money is here and there, it's so hard to count my finances T_T Eyeing a XOXO dress but it's RM60 T_T;; and I have to pay for the alterations (damn height) *continues searching*

1 comment:

  1. Use pocketsmith.com for your finances. I realise they work pretty good.

    ReplyDelete