Speak some nyan

Monday, November 3, 2008

Random Ramblings on a Boring Weekend

Argh I'm drooling at all the menu sets for this month in conjunction to the Malaysian International Gourmet Festival and it's at a cutthroat price! DX Menu there ranges from RM100++ to RM700++ per person! *faints* Must save for next year! >< Whoever is interested, the website is here. Anyone? Let's go somewhere whether they're part of the MIGF or not and splurge! T^T Just gimme a holler and place.

Now that I've seen the official scan, I can attempt Lynn Minmay's costume if my Ranka is a success 8D~ I can kill 2 birds with one stone by cossing Ranka or Lynn in the same costume 8D

This weather is killing me D8 and Mother Nature lied to me =( An hour ago the sky was dark and there was thunder but now they sky has cleared and I'm sweating buckets.... Where's the rain?! Where's the lightning?! I'm waiting for a storm that will make my car cry non-stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment