Speak some nyan

Monday, November 17, 2008

Home Furnishing Crap

Today I got dragged to the HomeDec Expo 2008 at KLCC. Crowd flow was really terrible >_> I fear for PC Fair now lol.


What's the first thing you notice in this pic? The bloody prams. Seriously why must parents bring 2-3 of their screaming children to the expo. We have people lugging heavy and huge home furnishing and kitchenware items. Don't need those screaming bundles of joy to run around screaming at the top of their lungs or your damn prams to block the walkway. There's expensive and dangerous stuff at every corner, it'd be better if we were just born as jellyfish.....



Obviously I could just say no to going but this future advertiser needs to go out and look for inspiration so my motive for going is to collect unique looking brochures and namecards. Stuff that was interesting was the lights and built in wadrobes sadly couldn't take many pics since it's stated in the rules >_<



There's a company that makes indoor pools too~ >w<



Dinner was at Pandan Indah and I had this playful kitten circling me the whole time >_< It nearly grabbed my hand for no reason D8



My favorite pic I snapped for the day~ ^_^ Damn I seriously must get a DSLR! >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment