Speak some nyan

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Paperdoll Clearance Sale!

Hello all! So much things to blog about but so little time! *gets shot* Just dropping by my blog to share some news =D My friend is having a clearance sale at her boutique as she's closing by the end of April :3 Sale of up to 60% in the boutique so do go check it out!


Entrance of Paperdoll.



The beautiful decor you get to see once you step in~



Pretty dresses nicely arranged and screaming "try me! try me!"



Nice full length mirror for you to check yourself out. It's also called the boyfriend area >D



I have a few pieces of her clothes in my wardrobe and they're so cute <3. Cut-throat price for a person like me but I can tell you it's worth the penny and I've never regret those impulse purchases since most of her new arrivals get snagged up pretty quickly XD;;


Do drop by when you can within this month and have a look =D or you can check Paperdoll's Facebook as there's photos of the dresses she has.


Paperdoll is located at:
Tropicana City Mall,
Lot L1-43, First Floor,
3, Jalan SS20/27, 47400
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia


Monday to Sunday
11.30am - 9.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment