Speak some nyan

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Events and more Events!

Weekends are so precious to me >3<;; Been feeling so down at work because I like to play a lot DX I've just been feeling so darn lazy with my mum egging me on the credit card and PTPTN loan that I felt like screaming at her to fuck off. Last Saturday, Comic Fiesta organized held a charity event called Project Harapan where all the money will be donated to help Japan. I didn't plan to go but Arisa was bringing her eyelashes and Raincloud wanted to pass me the costume so I ended up dragging my ass up 7.30 in the morning on a lovely Saturday to Audrey's house. Thank gods I wasn't driving or I would've fallen asleep on the wheel.


Artbooks with compiled artworks were being sold for RM15



Printed artworks on the Wall of Hope. Just donate RM5 and you can bring a piece home =D I felt that the stuff in the artbook was just too small so I settled with an artwork XD;;



Row of artists that continued to draw to fill up the wall.



Cosplay photo booth. Make a donation and take home a picture of you and your fav cosplayer~



Cosplayers begging outside lololol


Got bored after a while so I went to the Craft Bazaar at BFree, Mentari Business Park. Damn.... I didnt think it would be that far to walk and I was walking in my 4 inch wedges. By the time I made it back to TOA, my legs were shaking so much =3=;;;



Nothing of interest to me since it's a craft supply bazaar. For those who like making crafts, you can check out this place next time. There was this cute girl that handed me a packet of buttons with her name card attached onto it XD;; Omg her voice was so squeaky, I thought she's 12 or something >w<


After the event, we had dinner at Kalamazoo. This place is gonna be my fav hangout place soon! ;A; I'm just so in love with the food, the price and the waitress lololol. I has no photos since my cam is so bad under yellow light =/. On the way back, we raided Ngin's place to molest Mehmeh.



Nice cream coloured cat <3 that sheds a lot @w@



Audrey and Swing stalking MehMeh everywhere pile a paparazzi XD



A green bug I found really fascinating during my yamcha with Swing.


Wonderful and tiring Saturday... and I'll say it again.... I'M SO GLAD I DIDN'T DRIVE AHAHHA *gets slapped by Audrey*

No comments:

Post a Comment