Speak some nyan

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Go Vegetarian At Annalakshmi

Jared told me about this delicious vegetarian place in Brickfields that had a eat-and-pay-as-you-wish so we made a date to go and try since I had to do my threading there. The place is located at Jalan Berhala, Temple of Fine Arts. Do note that you have to be dressed appropriately, meaning no slippers and short pants =D
The beautiful doors that greet us!


WHOA INSIDE LOOKS GREAT!

This was really surprising as a place with such concept, I was expecting open door concepts with plastic tables and chairs, well... you get what I mean XD;; The place was quite cold that day with soothing music in the background. We were ushered to a table to place our things before heading to the buffet table.
People grabbing stuff to nomnom~
People here were very well-mannered :3 They were all queuing for their turn and waited paitiently even if there was one person holding up the line, they waited instead of pushing themselves in between people to fill the gaps. I'm sorry to day I can't name anything that's on the table D8 they were all in Indian terms and I didn't know what was inside the dish ;_; I kept asking Jared 'what is this? what is that?' D8. Ended up I just took stuff that LOOKS edible for me XD;;
My plate~
The tofu had some bitter aftertaste, thank gods the Dhall I took helped me drown the taste x_X I also accidentally bit into a chili seed that was in the mixed vege ;_; and ended up snot and tears coming out of my left nostril and eye. There were items that we could order as well and was also on the eat-and-pay-as-you-wish concept. We ordered a Mango Lassi each which I personally felt like I was drinking concentrated mango juice but it was okay. I couldn't stop attacking the papadam's 8D such an addiction~

I noticed I did my number 2 much easily after the meal XD;;;; might just think of going back once every 2 weeks since I'll have to go there for threading anyways =)

Annalakshmi Vegetarian Restaurant
Temple of Fine Arts, Jalan Berhala, Brickfields.
Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03 – 2272 3799
Closed on Mondays. Open for lunch from 11.30am to 3pm and dinner from 6.30 to 10.30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment