Speak some nyan

Monday, March 28, 2011

Flying $$$! *headwalls*

Been so busy getting hounded during the weekday that I lost my interest to blog for a while.... well add my Angry Birds obsession into the equation, there goes a full week of no updates haha.


KitKat's in Green Tea and Sakura flavor that Ian brought back from Japan *o* Damn they taste so good, I wonder how much will it cost here T_T;;



Busy cleaning the office bit by bit too. Lots more to do, thank god we have young men in the office now >D


The weekend was a wonderful day of shopping and lots of eating involved DX. My stomach wasn't feeling very well but it was much better by dinner time so I got to enjoy the food fully at Kalamazoo Cafe!




The owners each resided in the States between five to ten years. A couple of years after their return, they realized they missed those days so much and decided to recreate them here, thus Cafe Kalamazoo was born.



Kalamazoo Cafe is located at Aman Suria, beside Betty's Midwest Kitchen. Originally we were suppose to join Ezel and the rest at Betty's but since we arrived late, the guys were finished and the waiting line was just so horribly long, we decided to retreat to Kalamazoo, suggested by Shaun.


The interior looks like a university bar, very nice and cosy =D. The wall full of polaroids there are pictures of the Western Michigan Alumni visitors. The menu had.... had..... had pork! which gives it a double plus! d*_*b



Jared's BLT. Best bacon sandwich ever! The taste of the bacon invades your mouth the moment you sink your teeth into it *drools*



My pork lasagna. It's so soft :3 and perfect for me with braces. The egg and potato salad is really nice too. It really looks like a pile of mush



Meals are not complete without dessert! (and because we were still hungry) We ordered a chewy brownie. The taste of chocolate is so overpowering, I should've said yes to the ice cream offer >_<



Toffee banana cake! Not to sweet and easy to slice through the layers =D.


After looking at these shitty pictures, I should really consider getting a better camera x_X Pictures are all horrible especially under yellow lighting =/.


I bought a polka dot vintage skirt and a nice white top yesterday =P A bit pricey but worth it! >w< Suppose to have a skirt coming in this week and waiting for my wigs too =/ Gods with all these spendings, it's no wonder I can't save >A<. Ok, I shall keep a ledger book starting April! >_<


Talked to my mum earlier too, will be sending my gypsy skirts for repair in May to one of my relatives so I can save marnee! *_*b

No comments:

Post a Comment