Speak some nyan

Monday, November 29, 2010

Of Flaming Boxers & Egg Tarts

Ugh it was surprisingly a VERY frustrating Sunday cuz everyone seemed to have a bone to pick with me. I woke up at 8am to line up for the DC comics goodie bag at Pavilion. Got my special 'free' parking spot near the Ritz, or so I thought it was free =(

Some parking attendant came and asked me for RM3!!!! I mean it's nothing compared to paying RM7 at Starhill but all the while I've been parking at the area for free, so I argued with him a bit D: then decided to let it slide since he had this official looking receipt with ParkWay's chop.... not without leaving a threat that if there's a single scratch on my car, I will personally ram him down to add on to the deco =P (okay I didn't exactly say that but it was what crossed my mind).

Then as I walked into Pavilion, a guard stopped me saying I can't go in till 10am WTF?! I asked him what reason is there and he said just cause it's closed wtf??? This is the first time I've been shoo-ed from a shopping centre just cause they're not open D: I saw some people walking to another direction from the corner of my eye so I followed the trail of ants people and got in from the side entrance! >o</

Again as we queued up in front of the store, we got shoo-ed again wtf =( but the staff were kind enough to give us a running number so that we can get our goodies for us early birds 8D. On my way out, I found a nice corner near the lift where I could hide till 10am >D so I stayed hidden till 9.51am then went back and join the queue. Thank god, I stepped out just as the lift opened and a flood of people came out cuz there was a guard at that corner too ma cheebai >_>


The crowd at 10am.


As Johnny told me on Saturday, the store didn't opened till 11am, again they didn't open till 11am today but luckily I brought a book to kill time. It's a bit sad that people just walked off the moment they received the goodie bag without bothering to tour the store =(. I on the other hand decided to browse through to see if the store concept, it looked kind of interesting from the pictures Johnny posted.



The shoe aisle caught my eyes omg the pretty shoessss ;o; but they cost RM199! I wanted to take a closeup of my fav but the salesgirl was there so I dare not =( but I like those pink fluffy shoes and the neon colored ones at the bottom shelves =/ I'm starting to like some pink stuff but the amount of pink fanatic girls out there just scares the shit out of me =_= from buying anything pink related.


I find it quite reasonable actually as their shirts cost RM119 minimum wtf and a cap with a Superman logo on it cost RM99 o_o I wonder if it's real swarovski gems or they're just charging us for the painstaking labor to stick all those on the cap.



My goodies~ A superman shirt, my flaming boxers! XD and also a superhero calendar which shall be on my office desk! =D


After the DC comic event, I went to pick some egg tarts before heading home. I've loved the egg tarts at this place but never got the chance to stop by here cuz there's no public transportation near this area despite it being in the heart of KL =/ so I'd like to introduce you toooo~ *drum rolls*



Win Heng Seng coffee shop! Some might know this area especially with the huge Tropicana ad up there. This place is infamous as a lunch area but there's a jewel within the cluster of hawker stalls~



Lives the king of all egg tarts that can put Jon King to shame!!! >A< Ok not really the king but it's one of the tastier egg tarts in KL.



Egg tarts fresh from the oven! Their tarts are so famous that a fresh batch comes out from the oven every 15 minutes and before the next batch comes out, they're all finished! People come from Singapore, 'tapau' 20-40 pcs before they board the bus.



The uncle and his magic oven~


After fighting with the crowd, I manage to get 15 tarts to take home. These tarts can fit into your mouth so you won't make a mess at home =D The tarts are priced at 70 cents per pc. They do sell other snacks such as siew pau and pineapple tarts, not sure for the pricing of those.


On my home, some stupid herd, yes it's a bloody fucking herd of about 20-30 Malays decided to cross the road when the traffic light on my side is still GREEN! I'm not trying to be racist but it was a whole fucking family of Malays =_= I'm telling it as it is. These are adults carrying small children and crossing the road when the light was green! Are these people that suicidal! They see my hugeass green car coming towards them and they just take a step forward!!!!! Retards I tell you, fucking retards!!!! They only know how to copulate to populate wtf.


I dropped by Jusco to grab my Sebamed stuff and ended up spending RM196 wtf! Most of the amount went to my beauty drink as there was a promotion going on or else the actually price would me RM149 D: I didn't expect to spend till mid-Dec but ugh the promotion caught me off guard! Never mind ;_; I have to tell myself that it's cheaper compared to if I buy it later. My Sebamed was going on discount too so I grabbed the cleanser just incase mine finishes. The sample kit is lasting really long =D even though I'm using quite a generous amount on my face every day. I take it as a good sign =)

No comments:

Post a Comment