Speak some nyan

Friday, November 19, 2010

Guest Review: Collistar Thermoactive Talasso-Scrub

Lots of thanks and hugs to SaSa for picking me to review the product! Would've been keen to review the BeautyFoot too since I would so love peeling the skin off XD;; Onto the product! I'll be reviewing Collistar's Thermoactive Talasso-Scrub in this entry.


The green gunk~


Collistar is a beauty brand founded in Italy 1982, expanding steadily in the market and is now at the top position in the Selective Perfumery market in Italy. In 2003, Collistar achieved First Place in the Global Beauté* (Make-up+Treatment).  Their products are sold exclusively in 2500 perfumeries and prestigious department stores and also 2000 points of sales abroad. Collistar believes in being innovative in both their formulas and packaging which lead them to be the first cosmetic company to have its product displayed in a museum.

That's a mouthful about them, now to the product! Collistar's Thermoactive Talasso-Scrub is a heat-effect treatment that is designed to exfoliate and reshapen the body. This amazing scrub contains sea salt, glycerine, green tea, ivy, fucus vasciculosus, fig shoots, Actisculpt, essential oils of rosemary and lavender and retails at about RM145 for a jar of 700gm.

The sea salt helps to exfoliate your skin instantly leaving it smoother, brighter and more toned while lavender and rosemary essential oils revive the skin and give energy and wellbeing to the organism. SaSa was kind to give us a deluxe sample size

How To Use

Mix the product with the spatula, our sample size doesn't come with a spatula so I took the spatula from my facial kit and mixed the gunk. Scoop a generous amount onto your palm and massage it on your body then rinsing it under the shower. The scrub is must be used on dry skin for greater exfoliation effect and best used once or twice a week.

My Thoughts

The moment I opened the tub, my bathroom was filled with the smell of the essential oils you smell at Thai spas. The grains of the scrub were much bigger than the scrubs I've been using @_@. The moment I started scrubbing it on my dry skin, I could feel the slight heat effect and it felt kind of weird scrubbing on dry skin. Feels like I was rolling in the hot sands of the beach lol.

After scrubbing vigorously, I rinsed with warm water and oh my gawd my skin felt awesomely smooth!!!! Especially my hands haha!!! It's the best scrub so far if you want to feel squeaky clean like after a body wax! XD;; I'm still feeling the heat on my tummy after my shower, please tell me its burning my fats! (yeah right lol).

Overall, it's a nice product if you want a Thai Spa at home but it's so pricey!!! =( Once again, thank you SaSa for selecting me and very sorry for the late entry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment