Speak some nyan

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We Do Not Fear H1N1~!

I'm surprised I didn't spend anything on my trip to melaka! 8D (except food). GACC this year brought me back to the old times in CF 2005 where I mingled and made tons of friends like a newbie, oh wait.. I was XD. Then in 2006 till 2008 I was in the comm so there was barely anytime to chat with anyone. Being photographer for once allowed gave me more freedom @_@

Special thanks to Eric for the KL-Melaka ride, Philip for bringing us around T_T (we're extra baggage orz) and Cuti.com for reserving Kings for us 3 weeks to GACC!! 8D

Now onto kuso photos and the powaa of 15x zoom!


Zoom from Shana's apartment on the 3rd floor. 3 Golden Retrievers!!! THREE!! And they look so... 'multiracial' HAHAHA Cina, Malay and Indian rofl XD



Fazri's attempt to sell pudding.



The food sold at MMU cafeteria... *stares*... wtf is that =A=;; and it doesn't look right! X_x



Cute birds we saw at Jonker street! <3 15x zoom



Pat's cotton candy from Candy Mountain~~~ *gets smacked*



The guys keep making weird expressions in photos D8


I think I enjoyed the bonding session at the hotel the most 8D AWSM pipol~~~ Worth the trip and screw you H1N1, you don't scare me!


Audrey asked me to update my wishlist D8. Here goes:




  • External Harddisk

  • TopShop Glow-in-the-dark chibi monster pantsu! 8D (I'm effing serious! =D)

  • Original MammaMia OST XD

  • Philips Multi-Styler Model: 4696 or VS Sassoon 9 in 1 Multi-Styler or VS Sassoon Waves and Curles Styler VS2090A

  • 5 megapixel digital cam TwT

No comments:

Post a Comment