Speak some nyan

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Men Wear Sexy Underwear Too!

Omg crap my wishlist is increasing after flipping through Cleo 8D but at least it's not mission-impossible stuff lol. Love this months issue cuz there's a lot of samples 8D particularly the Anna Sui foundation~~ <3 Have to snag it quickly on Monday.


Dinner at Taman Connought today. This row of shops had 10 restaurants lol. Tough competition *_*b



Once you step in, they attempt to make you die from hunger or place your order quickly to not waste their time by filling their walls with pictures of their food! *gets bonked* The bill came up to RM119 with 5 dishes: veggie, beancurd, intestines, herbal chicken and asam fish. Tad expensive but worth it.



September issue of Cleo features Beyonce on the cover. Boy, she looks so fair in this picture, I barely recognize her x_x. Inside is a Maybelline miniature lipstick sample and a sachet of Elseve's night serum =D



See how tiny it is! lol I'm so afraid to apply it directly to my lips in case it snaps off @A@. Will prolly use a brush for this.



Oh gosh! 8D I saw this at the night market today HAHAHAH!!!



And because I'm ME, I snapped a close up pic *howls with laughter* Wonder which guy will get this as a present from me >D and no it won't be Jared lol.


On Friday my lecturer brought in a speaker from 95% Advertising Academy to give a talk on inspirational ads and hoping to guide us to inspire creativity. The examples he gave were excellent and I really enjoyed the session but looking at Malaysian mindset and super strict laws, it's highly unlikely these ideas can be successful in Malaysia =/ Nevertheless, I really enjoyed the talk.


Very tempted to cook lately bot somehow most of the stuff I stumble on are very expensive =A=;; First I thought of making Lasagna but the price of the cheeses + meat sauce ingredients already reached more than RM50. Then I thought of making a casserole dish since it's just dumping most of the stuff in and let the microwave do the rest but my oven uses a lot of electricity and it's no joke baking the dish for over an hour with it D8 plus my mum hates cheese *sigh* My kitchen is not really well equipped with ingredients since we hardly cook =.=;; and I don't wanna invest in those western spices cuz they're costly and my dad won't use any of them in his cooking. I already have basil and oregano rotting in the cupboard for months and I only used it once during my demonstrative speech which was over a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment