Speak some nyan

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cake Madness and Sore Feet

FHM 2009 was awesome! =D Thanks to Ashlyn, I hogged her business card and got in~ Didn't know it was open to public on Friday which explains the por por and aunties behaving like starving African people =A=;;


Cute test shot in uni =D



Everyone forgets about the H1N1 chaos when there's freebies and samples involved >D



My tag HAHAHAHAHA



Once enter the hall, we were greeted by a decent selection of Australian wine to taste =D



Sensory Basics booth and their bathtub of awesomeness!! In the bathtub, there's a heck lot of samples mostly Crabtree & Evelyn and Acca Kappa toiletries. Body wash, lotion, shampoos and contidioner =D This was my main mission for going to the convention >D



Next stop!



Where we get to try ice-blended drinks and coffee with their syrups. Thank god I snapped this pic early cuz all the hungry aunty and por por crowding and waiting for the free sample drink =_=;;



The perks of registering for a business tag =P. Chatted a little with one of the owners and he asked the barista to make me a cup of of their premium coffee =D I was impressed that they served it like this XD and when I started to snap pics like some jakun, the barista made more for me *fallsover*



So I got this...



and this XD Seemingly they're opening an academy to teach coffee art in December =D Drank 3 cups of coffee and 1 cup of steam milk with cream cookie syrup from this booth alone @@;;






Lobster sez hai~



Seafood~








This is not a cake convention @@;;; The cakes just look more interesting to me lol. Think I better upload the rest on FB for a better view :D. Before I end:



Samplessssssssss 8DDDDD I'm a very happy cat 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment