Speak some nyan

Monday, January 5, 2009

Where Are You Sandman?

I can't sleep for so many unknown reasons so I'll just be blogging my heart out tonight.

Hmm I'm actually grateful for the president as she's really made a difference in the committee. So sad she's leaving >w<. My status looks like it's STILL hanging and will probably stay like that until March? =_=;; and someone shook hands with me congratulating me for staying in the comm so I don't know whether I should feel proud or grateful that my ass is saved.

As for which dept I'm planning to go, I'm just hoping I'll be able to be the walking, talking, breathing portable external harddisk. It's like the safest position as in it's free from all political influence and a very passive job haha. Don't get me wrong, I love work related stress and just enjoy hearing dorama cuz it makes me think from many different views but my Final Year will be the death of me. Also it helps to satisfy my selfish curiosity on how a committee works and at the same time hopefully be their backup for any documents like how some can mysteriously disappear in a CAR =___=;; oh wait that's the responsibility of the assistant of the dept =P


I was very tempted to suggest that we record all our future meetings just like how journalists do it since I see all the 'eh I never heard you mention at the previous meeting' stuff. My dad works for the visually impaired so they have many recording devices, will just see out of curiosity whether they have one that can record up to 4-5 hours or else it's the old tape recorder~ Okay I'm joking to a certain extent but it would be awesome to actually know the truth at some point.

I also personally think that someone else deserves to be in the department instead of me. Eventhough he doesn't have an ounce of responsibility but he has definitely more passion towards the department compared to me. As long as he doesn't take any leading roles soon, it should be fine....

Internship starts today and I'm suppose to be awake at 5.30 but... I'm awake now 8D;; Not really prepared for exam but I believe I can manage. Should really try to sleep now ^o^/

No comments:

Post a Comment