Speak some nyan

Monday, March 9, 2009

Escolar

*groans* It's 4+ and I'm still not asleep T_T Taken from Wiki..
"The gastrointestinal symptoms, called "keriorrhoea", caused by these wax esters may include oily orange diarrhea, discharge, or leakage from the rectum that may smell of mineral oil. The discharge can stain clothing and occur without warning 30 minutes to 36 hours after consuming the fish. The oil may pool in the rectum and cause frequent urges for bowel movements due to its lubricant qualities and may be accidentally discharged by the passing of gas. Symptoms may occur over a period of one or more days. Other symptoms may include stomach cramps, loose bowel movements, diarrhea, headaches, nausea, and vomiting."

Erm basically I've been facing that eversince Friday T__T and I've just faced the worst after chugging down a cup of cold milk. Eyes are kinda sore as well. I think my eyes are very sensitive to make up @_@ cuz the lids are full of rashes now.

I'm in a really ugly state right now... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment