Speak some nyan

Friday, March 23, 2012

You Could Be My New Addiction~

Wow more than a week since I've blogged. Lots of things I wanna share but it's either I can't find the time or it's not the right time to post it yet OTL. Dad just got Unifi installed in our house~~O(≧∇≦)O so I decided to test by loading some Youtube vids so simply clicked from the recommended tab.

Sekihan & Piko singing Magnet LIVE

The mindfuck starts from the middle btw and omg I'm shocked!!! щ(゜ロ゜щ) What sorcery is this!!!!! Really loved their female voices <3 though in the live I prefer Sekihan XD. Both Sekihan and Piko are Nico Nico Douga singers. You can read more about them from here and here. I downloaded all their CD's yesterday and am addicted to Sekihan's The Madness of Duke Venomania *w* but overall I prefer Piko's songs hehe~ somehow his female voice is a lot nicer in the albums XD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment