Speak some nyan

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Review: Skinlite Relax Soothing Aloe Masque


I saw a couple of these masks going on sale at SASA quite cheaply so I picked a few to try. The mask comes in a 10g packet and 3 flavors, Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea. Started on the Aloe first, hoping it would soothe my current breakouts. 10 grams could last at least 5 applications for me as the mask comes in a gel form so it's quite easy to spread on my face.



Transferred to a jar =D


Color looks almost similar to my Garnier Aqua Defense moisturizer. Apply the mask on a cleansed face. My skincare regime has been cut short since I'm using the Eumora soap now so I apply this mask once or twice a week (or whenever I can remember haha) if I'm not using Laneige's Sleeping Mask. I would highly recommend to stash this mask in the fridge before using, it feels like putting some comfortable ice on my face~ *sighs happily* My face does feel softer after rinsing the mask off but other than that, I don't see any other effects on my face XD;; It's a nice cheap mask to be used on a hot day though =)


Skinlite Relax Soothing Aloe Masque can be found at all SASA outlets, 3pcs for RM10 offer price XD

No comments:

Post a Comment