Speak some nyan

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Uriage Samples Get!

Last I heard of Uriage was during a very tempting promotion at SASA. Uriage is quite similiar to Avene which targets sensitive, dry and irritated skin. Uriage products are all hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and made using a minimum of preservatives. Their best selling product would be the Thermal Water just like Avene. I can't give any opinion about Uriage but I'm using Avene thermal water at the moment. It's a real treat on your face after you've been out in the hot sun <3, I normally use it before applying my makeup. I'm not sure what samples would they be giving this time but no harm trying. It's free after all! =D

To redeem a sample, please send your personal details by mail to Laboratoires Dermatologiques D'Uriage c/o Zuellig Pharma Sdn. Bhd., 15 Persiaran Pasak Bumi, Seksyen U8, Perindustrian Bukit Jelutong, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan or by email to uriage@streamyx.com. Indicate:

Name:
Address:
Postcode:
City:
Mobile:
Email:

Terms and conditions apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment