Speak some nyan

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Breaking Up with My Boyfriend

We've been together for quite a long time. He's always been by my side whenever I needed him. I really liked him a lot and whenever we see each other, my heart would take a leap as I see him dressed so cutely in his blue top. Often we caught each other stealing glances when we thought the other wasn't looking.  He has always been such a great help until recently he started making stupid blunders. Once or twice, I could close an eye and brush the matter aside but as time went on, he didn't change and I could see he was never going to change and there was nothing I could do about it. It was a difficult decision but I had to do it. We were just not meant for each other.... *sigh*


I'MMA DITCHING YOU!


SAYONARA MY DARLING BOTTLE! YOU HAVE SERVED ME WELL =D

No comments:

Post a Comment