For my birthday this year.. I request donations to repair my car =.=;; There's 4 dents on that side... one of them has gone rusty.
On to other matters...
Parking my brother's car
The other day I had to park my brother's manual car outside since there's not enough parking space in our condo. So with my manual theory from 5 years ago and the last manual car I touched was 5 years ago (ok I tried driving Jared's car a couple of months ago and I sucked but at least the car didn't die XD;;), I went to park his car. After spending an insane amount of time, I parked his car beautifully! It was a failed moment yet I've never felt so proud of myself D8. Wonder why it was fail?
- Looked high and low for the air con switch
- Then I looked high and low for the button to pull the window down
- Then comes to adjusting my seat, which totally failed cuz I still couldn't press down fully onto the cluth so when I was driving, I had to balance my body on the chair and balance my feet on the clutch OTL
- The car died more than 6 times cuz my short feet had problems with the clutch D:
I squashed all my plans into Saturday so that I'll have a free day on Sunday. The result was chaos cuz I stuffed too many >< Originally the plan was:
- Settle YM shit
- Go to Chinese funeral
- Go to Malay wedding
- Collect book from KLCC
- Attend Origins Earth Day
- Visit product fair at PJU 1
I didn't realize it was a double wedding lol. Both sons got married at the same time.
Stuff I got from KLCC and Pavilion =D Book from Jonathan, bought pencil sharpener from Watsons and Origins samples from their event at pavilion. They were giving out like hot cakes =D
Saturday was also a fail day since I didn't manage to jog or visit the product fair TwT. Hope tonite will be great, I've got goodies to haul back~