Speak some nyan

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I. Die. Happy 8D


It's like an ice kacang hill in the office freezer but that's not a reason to die happy 8D That's my Milo buried there.



THIS is a good reason to be happy~~~ Total spent was only RM100 which was for the sleeping pack 8D


Yes the rest is all freebies 8D;; A while ago, Laneige opened a new store in KLCC so they were having some promos. The sleeping pack cost RM100 and it comes with a free pouch plus some travel size items =D. Well I didn't manage to go there but Miu was lovely enough to sell me one of her sets <3<3 I didn't expect it to come with a small spatula so I won't need to stick my icky hands into the tub~



Laneige Water bank trial pack 8D


I got this trial pack to test it out since I'm one of their participants for the survey. This pack is suppose to last for 2 weeks but I think it can last me for 1 1/2 months @@ It comes with a toner, emulsion, essence, cream and eye cream. Best part it, once we've submitted out survey, we'll get a mystery gift! *w*9 I tried it last night and I really their essence~



Chanel samples of their latest range 8D. I tried their lip conditioner and it's heaven <3


No comments:

Post a Comment