Speak some nyan

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Chrome and Gempak

In the middle of juggling my thesis but I have a huge urge to blog!

Gempak

Cosplayers crowd was small since AFA stole them all DX but we had our share of fun with lots of dorama ensured.


Picture of yours truly by Lowies. I look like someone's baby sister.


Christmas Collections Are Good Eye Candy!


Loads of Christmas sets are seen on the rack of every store. Some cheap and some sky rocketing high thanks to the pretty packaging TwT. Today I popped by to check Bobbi Brown's Holiday collection 2009 and it's really pretty. I'm in love with their selection of eye colors. Most of their colors are earthy chrome colors which is a nice change with all the purple I'm seeing lately.



Best eye candy evaaaaa. 10 eye color swatches and 4 lip colors with 2 mini brushes included. Chrome Palette retailing for RM310.


Can't blog much since I'm rushing my thesis but I'm feeling much better now hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment