Speak some nyan

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My New Love, Box! ......and a chunk of rants.

Hmmm my Valentine's was spent with an object. A box. Oh I'm making it sound so sad when I'm actually CRAZY OVER A BOX!!! We had a delivery on Monday, some Ikea stuffs for one of our projects so the guys assembled and left the huge box in the office.


Box beside the entrance *_* I has evil thoughts



We played with it of course, before sending it to the recycle bin *o* It's so big and comfy~



Johnny for sale



I want to be adopted!



Recently splurged on this cuz my temper is flying sky high into the heavens =_=


--------------------------------


incoming rant ahead


For those who don't know, I've officially resigned from Comic Fiesta. Some dick decided to pull a 'listen-to-what-I-have-to-say-first-and-let-me-finish-then-oh-you-were-saying?' THE FUCK. It's been ages since I've felt THIS pissed and I still feel just as pissed as I was even though this happened more than 24 hours ago.


Well guess what, the reason I quit CF is because of me and nothing but me! I shall use this as an official reason just so that no one bothers to reason with me and apparently it's the only reason that HE will side me for it. Yeap it's me and not that anyone else's problem. I'm just the problematic bitch and everyone is perfect and dandy~ Now the whole world is satisfied and at peace YAY!


.


.


.


.


.


*spits to the floor*


Yes indeed it's ME. Because I have a problem with the latest structure and people fitted in it. Because I can forsee shit happening and I don't wanna be a part it. Because I believe that nothing is going to change. But nooooooo people are telling me I'm not giving it a chance and telling me its childish to leave right after AGM.


If I leave before AGM, I won't know who's the new comm of 2011.


When I left right after AGM, I am called childish.


If I leave halfway, people will tell me it's not right to leave halfway and stick through till the event is over then leave which will be TOO LATE by then.


So tell me, when the FUCK is the right time to leave.


It's like when you go for a job interview and got accepted, it comes down to signing the employment letter and get chained. You start to notice that the environment is not how you thought it was, you might not be comfortable with the T&C in the letter or you think that you might not be able to handle the job responsibilities and maybe other reasons that make you not sign the letter. Well, SAME FUCKING THING. SO HOW DOES THIS MAKE ME CHILDISH?! It's not as though I left my job hanging unlike some idiots nor does it require me to find a successor so what the fuck is the big deal.


Well I regretted saying anything. I should've just kept my bloody mouth shut unless I have something good to say about anything cuz that's the only thing people want to hear. God I should've just said I wanna leave CF for personal reasons, period. *goes regret in the pit of despair*

No comments:

Post a Comment