Speak some nyan

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Festivity Cheer

Greetings guys! Hope you enjoyed your long holidays so far =D and gather as many angpows to keep for a rainy day *_*b As for me, I spent my long holiday isolated from the world. Doesn't seem very CNY-ish but I wasn't in the mood to celebrate this year. I wanted to spend the holiday in a quiet environment since the last 2 weeks have been hectic at work for me so I wasn't in the mood to deal with anymore big company. On top of that, my family is in a war zone especially with us being the bitch's victims just cuz she's not getting along with someone. I didn't wanna come back from Ipoh feeling moody and grumpy so yeah, a good reason to stay away.


Colleagues were gambling on the eve of CNY lol


Boss treated us to lunch then we closed the office for the rest of the day =D I had a meet up with Vinu but the fella was late so I spent the next few hours looking through tennis rackets and hunting for my ankle weights. Surprisingly, Jusco brings in a better selection of rackets compared to Studio R. I'm quite happy that Jusco brought in junior rackets cuz I've been considering to get myself a new racket, one with a smaller grip. According to the size of my palm and height, I should get a 26" racket, 1 inch away from the standard sized racket.


I also went to Fitness Concept and another store in MidValley to find my ankle weights but they only have the sand bag ones and they're RM89!!! My ideal weights were made from lead and adjustable weight. Thankfully, Jusco has the exact ones I was looking for AND they had a 20% discount!!! *w* top up with my RM20 Jusco voucher, I only paid RM35 for those weights XD~



Presenting my new weights *w* I'll start on it once my body is familiar with my current workout.



First day of CNY: First, the Green Hornet at Tropicana then we sneaked into TMNL, stole their projector and watched The Social Network. You can see charsiewpao down there in the pile of shoes XD;;


Eve of CNY, I was a Leong! Overnight-ed at Audrey's place =D cuz it's too lonely to sleep alone~~ >w< The rest of my CNY holidays were spent with Jared and watching Gossip Girl + Scrubs. Might seem sad to you but I enjoy the solitude =) and much thanks to Jared for accompanying me.


This year, people sure take CNY damn seriously @_@ Shops in MidValley were closed by 3pm on New Year's eve! Business hours were only till 7pm on the 3rd and 4th of Feb and ALL the shops in my area were closed @A@. On the bright side, roads are empty 8D and I get my peace.


I've also gone back to my beauty drink. The last 1 month without it has been a horror D8. My face has been producing so much oil that it I can see DROPLETS on my forehead and nose wtf. My pimples came back too, partially cuz of my new fringe and I suspect because of my inconsistent sleep time. I find that the drink helps speed up the recovery of the pimples and scars and also my face looks a lot clearer with it. I guess there's no escaping it T_T will have to workout my budget to afford it every month.


I also prepared an envelope called the New Balance Fund. I went to N Concept and looked through their selection of New Balance shoes. Set on a pair of shoes that cost Rm350 so here's a small fund set up so that I can save but by bit without touching my savings >w< So far so good, I'm putting my angpow money in plus a small bit of extra money I saved from my food money so it's quite a good start =D.


Dinner with Jon shall be in my next post! =D Too much happening and I've been so lazy to blog even though I was at home a lot >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment