Speak some nyan

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Review: Kao Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Intensive Hair Mask

Whoa that seems like a mouthful for a product XD;; I read about this brand on XiaXue's blog and thought of giving it a try. Problem is that the Kao Essential hair care range isn't available in Malaysia *sobs* but thankfully we have such good friends 600km away! lol So I pleaded Gwen to bring a tub of that rich goodness the next time she swings by Malaysia. She passed me the product back in September I think but I didn't have a chance to use it as I just bought my Sunsilk hair mask at that time (and damn I hated it) T_T.

Essential Damage Care is specially formulated with high purity honey & milk protein to repair damage hair even to the last 15cm. Perfect for me since my hair has endured all kinds of chemical treatments in the last 3 years. I've bleached, highlighted, dyed twice, permed twice and rebonded my hair XD;; in a span of 3 years. Now the ends of my hair are so dry and frizzy from my abuse that despite conditioning them every day, I still wake up with my hair in tangles.


The Kao Essential Damage Care comes in 2 ranges which is the Nuance Airy (in Pink) for light and bouncy hair and the Rich premier (in Orange) for smooth and manageable hair. Obviously I picked the Rich Premier series considering the state of my hair! Kao Essential Rich Premier range is formulated with natural ingredients and contains protection ingredients like honey and milk protein and repair ingredients which is lanolin fatty acid. On top of that, the Rich Premier series contains sunflower oil essence which is the key to the smooth and manageable effect.



Cute tub? 8D


According to the demonstration, the hair mask is suppose to be left on for 15 minutes to get the full effect. Since I'm lazy, I used the mask in the shower after washing my hair and left it on for a couple of minutes. Just scoop out a generous amount of the mask and start coating your hair from the ends while avoiding the scalp area. The mask smells really sweet :3 me likeys~ Verdict? I love it! I could consider it as some intensive conditioning as my hair behaved really well for the next 2-3 days without any conditioner~!


The hair mask comes in a 200ml tub which can last for quite a long time and this is one mask that I can afford to be generous with because this masks costs only $9.90!!! which is only around RM24 roughly about the average price for hair masks in pharmacies.

1 comment:

  1. i really want this..
    y they didnt sell it in m'sia??
    i dnt have any frenz or relative @ s'pore..huhuhu

    ReplyDelete