Speak some nyan

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

No Longer A Tony Roma's Virgin~ =D

Yes you saw that right, I've never been to Tony Roma's in my life D8 The opportunity came when Jon invited me and a few other friends for dinner on the third day of CNY. Since there was only 3 of us, we decide to venture further~ and the first thing that popped in my mind was Tony Roma's so we made our way to the nearest branch~


Tony Roma's at 1MontKiara


We ordered a main course each and shared a Caesar salad with half a salmon. My hot chocolate arrived and looked really diluted o_o but they immediately changed it without questioning XD;;



Caesar salad with shredded cheese and huge croutons!



My shrimp scanty scampi pasta. They gave me so many prawns that it was a torture to finish them orz but the prawns tasted so gooodddd *_*



Roon's chicken dish, not sure what's the real name x_X. Looks like it was splattered with ketchup/chili sauce, tastes a bit like it too.



Jon's sad sad sad burger >D but the fries taste good though.



As we left the car park, we saw this cat relaxing along the ramp *o* It didn't flinch when we winded down the window to take a pic of it <3



Crashed back at Jon's place and played a game of Saboteurs with a few more of his friends.


That pretty much sums up my Saturday! RM182 in my NB fund now *o*/

No comments:

Post a Comment