Speak some nyan

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Comedy Thursday

Wohoo~ Thursday I got dragged out by Jared & Shaun to watch Comedy Thursday organized by TimeOut KL. One of our friends was performing so we all went to support him. Show was at 9pm so I had to rush all my work and leave by 6pm since the guys will be picking me up from my house. God damn jam, but we made it in time to Velvet Underground @ Zouk KL.


Place didn't reek of cigs thankfully but Jared was sneezing like heck. By the time the show ended, we were dying of hunger orz. We didn't eat any dinner and by the time the show ended, it was around 11.30 T_T so we dropped by Jalan Alor for some beef ball noodles before heading home.



We discovered how much pepper Shaun puts on his noodles @A@


Damn I should've just wrote a review since this entry seems so half assed =w=. I'm just not in a mood to blog but I really wanted to share some photos *w* I wanted to share my experience at J.W Marriot hotel but unfortunately it's about work so I can't put up and photos. Next entry should be a review...... when I can bother myself to do research OTL.


Oh one last photo...



We papered the whole office yesterday since the pest control people are coming over to spray the place. We've been getting flea problems for the last 2 weeks =(

No comments:

Post a Comment