Speak some nyan

Friday, January 14, 2011

Review: Ceutical Strawberry Ice Spring Mask

Sorry for the lack of reviews lately. I've stopped trying anything for a while as my skin is healing wonderfully so I'm not risking it! My cysts and pimples are all gone and my scars are just red spots =) Problem is, I don't know which is the product that is doing the wonders XD;; I've stopped the beauty drink and the acne serums for now and see what happens. It's amazing how fast my face recovered and I'm just so thankful for it *w*

I purchased this mask some time back in August when I saw it appearing in the LYN forums. So happens the ampoule seller I go to, brings in those masks so I purchased one of each *o* one of them is the Strawberry Ice Spring Mask.


Simple packing I like =D




Effect: To soothe & whiten skin. This mask helps to soothe dry & dull skin. It whitens skin & balances up oil secretion. Luminous skin is noticeable with just 1 application. Pores will also be reduced tremendously. Use 2-3 times weekly for better effect. Suitable for all skin types


Direction: After thorough usual cleansing, toning and applying serum, leave the mask on face for 15 to 30 minutes. Press lightly with fingertips to set in place over face. No rinsing is required. Discard mask after use


Ingredients: Strawberry essence, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Ice spring, Citric acid, Malic acid, Vitamin, Amino acid, Calcium, Phosphor, Potassium multi microelements, Aqua, Diazolidinyl Urea



Now I'm not really a big fan of strawberry honestly. To tell you the truth, I detest the smell because most strawberry products just smell so sickly and artificial that it reminds me horribly of the fever syrup medicine that my doctor used to give me when I was little. Well peeps, the same goes for this mask. It's not as strong Body Shop's Strawberry range of stuff, the mask smells lightly of strawberries enough for me to endure the 15 minutes of having it on my face.

I love the packaging as there's an area for you to tear it off neatly =) and the description is short and to the point. Damn, all packaging should just me as short as this XD;; So according to the description, I'm suppose to have luminous skin and smaller pores.

After removing the mask, I did notice that my face has less oil and the effect lasts for up to 3 days, just in time for the next application. My skin did have that lovely healthy glow but my pores are still the same size D: I tried the mask 3 times a week but I find the effects are only temporary which means I have to continue using this mask for a very long long long term to have almost oily-free skin. T_T I was hoping it would solve my oily skin problem *sigh*. Oh well, at least that's the only skin problem I'm fussing over so far, I should just be thankful that my acne/cyst problem didn't last long ><.

Ceutical Strawberry Ice Spring Mask retails at around RM2.50 to Rm4.00 depending on the seller. I would recommend this mask as a short term solution for now =D it's good especially on the night before you apply heavy makeup (*hint* cosplay! *hint*).

1 comment:

  1. If you are going to get more of the Mask, let me know! I want to order!

    ReplyDelete