Speak some nyan

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Daily Digests #1801

Ah my days have been quite hectic >_< Work is piling up a lot since we won some pitches. My posts have been about life and they continue to be about life! >D I just bought another dress again during the weekend ;_; It was a very pretty dress and I didn't notice the details on the dress till Joanna showed me @A@;;


You can see Osaka, Niigata and Nagoya~! All the cities in Japan on my dress. It makes the rest of the prints look like a subway line XD;;



She recently brought her baby to the store *w* It's a long haired Chihuahua and her name is Miracle! She's such a sweetie and a really obedient dog <3



Just wanna share with you this unique stall I normally pass by on my way to office. It's just a Malay stall selling food in the morning.



But before you buy, you gotta pick a number! Damn I was number 77 by the time I arrived D8


Next beauty related event I'll be attending would be the Lancome Spring Collection Preview this Saturday :3 I do need some beauty-related stuff for my bloggie. Tomorrow's gonna be a crunch time since boss asked us to stay back T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment