Speak some nyan

Friday, January 21, 2011

A Day of Non-Stop Eating T_T

Wohoo I still went out even though I came back at 2.30am in the morning on Wednesday night. It's not gonna stop me from going out on a public holiday. I'll have lots of time to sleep during the CNY holidays since I'm not going to Ipoh =P. Woke up at 10am all by myself @A@, my body is probably used to the 5-6 hours of sleep I get everyday so it woke up by itself T_T so I forced myself to sleep all the way to 12. SMS-ed Ezel and fell asleep again waiting for his reply lol!

Finally dragged myself out of the house at 2.30 to meet up with the guys for yamcha at Murni USJ. I swear the whole day my money just flew to eating ;_; We adjourned to Whisk at Subang Empire for some cake but the place is full =w=;; so we decided to try The Vanilla Place. Bad, bad bad decision ._. for me cuz my food sucked ._. not sure about the rest but here's some sneak peeks of some food we ordered.


Ezel's Pavola. Honestly, I don't know how to enjoy this thing =/



Shaun's Nachos that looked really good =D


The rest of the photos are just too yellow and too unappetizing for me to put up >_> Unlucky for me, my monthly relative decided to pay me a visit 5 days early from the expected date haih. I ordered a Beef Lasagna and an Ice Lemon Tea and both of them tasted terrible. The lasagna tasted weird and it was too hard at some sides, Ezel said it was overcooked and my Ice Lemon Tea had too little lemon =( it was like they hurriedly brewed some Boh teabags then dunked the slide of lemon in.


After paying for the nasty food, we went to Toys R Us cuz some of us were attracted to the bling store D8. There's a new Nerf gun out but I'm still happy with my Maverick =D Unless there's another intense war, I can't be bothered to get another Nerf gun.



Jared got a new set of privates supported by Ezel and Shaun


I finally got my grip tape replaced too. I decided to try my luck at sports specialty shops instead of Jusco since the staff wanted to charge me extra to change my grip tape wtf o_o. I somehow suspect it's their way of making money since there's no official receipt issued if I pay them >_>.


Since I was at Sunway, I dropped by Studio R to check out the grip tapes. Boy they cost 3 times more than the ones sold at Jusco D8 but they look much better! The ones sold at Jusco were the normal grips while Studio R had a few types of grips depending on what you're expecting. I finally got the grip tape with texture since hoping it would help my small hands keep hold of the racket :3 My hands seem to always slip during practice so I can't hit the ball properly after some. Grip tape cost RM23.60 after discount T_T aih expensiveness but at least they helped me change the tape for free :3



My new grip tape =D


The staff told me I should start using it everyday so that the grip won't spoil D8 Well at least I'm forced to play then XD;; Time for me to start getting a pair of shoes next month :3 Both my wallet and heart hurts today cuz of all the sucky food I paid for =( except for the wondeful Inari and Edamame I ate at Sushi Zanmai for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. The auntie that just entered Toys R Us has a "W-T-F" look on her face... XD;;

    ReplyDelete