Speak some nyan

Friday, March 26, 2010

Awaiting~

The agony about waiting for my pay is that I'll start planning all the stuff that I wanna buy *groans* and thinking about all the debts I gotta settle, by the time my pay comes in, I'll settle my debts but will be too afraid to buy anything. Ever since I started working, I've been eating alot ;w; just for yesterday I ate a big bowl of porridge for breakfast, 2 1/2 bowls of rice + nyonya dishes for lunch and wanton + watermelon juice + soft cookie for dinner. Omg hope my budget for food will be enough DX.

GACC has left me tired and drained for this week @_@. my boss asked me whether I was tired since I yawned in front of him orz. Time to catch up with my sleep this weekend. My weekdays are all dedicated to work. I come home around 9+, take a shower, snack a little and watch 1-2 episodes of Psych before I head to bed for 6 hours of sleep =/. It's difficult for me to arrange programmes for my weekends since I'll be feeling so tired and I have commitments T_T (CF and dentist).

Small reminder to myself to get these stuffies:

  1. Sunblock

  2. Bigger bag the size of Cleo magazine

  3. CLOTHES GAWDS


I'm wearing the same old shit to office and I'm surprised no one made any noise yet. Foundation can wait for a while since we don't need to wear makeup to office so I'll have some savings while I pay my Blackberry debt off DX.

1 comment: