Speak some nyan

Friday, December 25, 2009

It's Overrrrrrrr


This marks the end of my studies wohoo~!


Yes it happened last week but I was too busy with the Kiehl's party and CF >w< I remember in January when me and Audrey were complaining that CF was ages away and now omg it's just passed @A@. Another 365 days to CF 2010 XD;;


CF2009




  • Secret Santa Coffy and it was tiring. Whole day of running, I've never worked so hard for CF in my entire life >< and I'm so sad that I missed half of the epic cosplayers

  • Giving out candy was nice. Sad MooMoo box went missing =(

  • The whole 3 days I was at Sunway, I ate fast food for all 3 meals

  • I love Sunway Tower rooms =D We got the Premium room on the first day and the Twin Suite (which was much better!!) on the second day

  • Karie is a 200% Jesuke fan

  • Twilight bashing fest of course


Movie Marathon

  • Princess and the Frog - A classic Disney movie with a Ne-Yo as the ending song is a total killer.

  • Zombieland - Gross and a sick sense of humor.

  • Avatar - Typical plot. Nothing special except for the graphics and design for the creatures.

  • Tropicana Mall wins my vote for best place to watch movie. Cheap parking AND tickets.


That's pretty much my life update from the time I went AWOL till today. Christmas outings will be in my next entry.

Merry Christmas guys and gals~ Hope you got something from your wishlist! I sure did 8D~~~ *flies happily*

4 comments:

  1. Hey, finally u update ur blog.
    congratulation ^.^ for FYP and CF09.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..u done ur thesis d!
    I not yet start at all..>.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah delay very long di XD;;

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long more do you have? =D I did it in 3 months haha. Btw I still don't know how to comment on your blog T_T

    ReplyDelete