Speak some nyan

Monday, December 7, 2009

Buys from Avene, Stage and SkinFood

There was suppose to be a review up today but I feel that the updates of my retail therapy is much more important! XD *gets smacked* Had to go for a recce today so decided to drop by the Alliance warehouse sale near HICOM Glenmarie. Arrived 10 minutes to 10am and all the aunties were lining up at the entrance @_@ while the uncles seated themselves near the pavement.


This cat came to the warehouse sale too =D to sunbathe <3


Took some pictures of the Christmas decorations in Sunway Pyramid.



Looks like some entrance to a carnival



And on the stage is a lovely long couch~



Bought my SkinFood make up remover after so much delay thanks to that unfortunate spill >_> RM39.30 wohoo~ Smells like candy~ <3



A brush cleanser  (*psst* I've never cleaned my brushes x_X) Hardly used them anyways and I only got my desired full set recently.


Spent RM120 on the sale but only RM40 is mine haha. I bought the Avene Thermal Spring Water (RM30) and Stage brush cleanser (RM10) for myself. Nightress requested for another bottle of Avene (RM30), Stage Wondergloss (RM25) and Stage waterproof make up remover (RM25)


Shall leave it there Review to work on next.

No comments:

Post a Comment