Speak some nyan

Friday, December 5, 2008

Shopping Maddness

J Card sales this year was crazy in so many ways. The sales has left me with a fever, headache, diarrhea, sore knees and stiff shoulders. At least, that's what I like to think but the curry was the cause of the diarrhea thats for sure T__T and I still crave for it D: Spent a bomb that day but hey it's mostly necessities: undergarments, socks, vest, 2 sweaters, peep toe shoes, 1 meduim sized handbag *thinks* that's it I think lol. Total was close to RM300 =S


It's 80% there but I can't see what it is!!! *bites on hanky*



Taken at 10.30am. This family moves darn fast lolol. Passenger seat filled with diapers and the back filled other purchases.


Got my Tianzi costume as well and it's very beautiful~ <3 Darn worth my RM600 (workmanship + cloth), now to hope I can chop the wig right >___<

No comments:

Post a Comment