Speak some nyan

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Room8008 Grand Opening

Hello people! Introducing you to a blogshop I've been stalking for a long time :D This blogshop is in my A list for a few reasons but mainly because she has a show gallery so anyone can pay a visit and try on the apparels before purchasing :D I love this practice! Even though I'm a S-M size, some blogshop items I ordered never quite fit me and they'll end up chucked into a corner.

She recently renovated her shop so she's having a grand opening next week :D Details are below~

Date: 7th July 2012
Venue: Unit 52, Level 7, West Wing, Berjaya Times Square
Time: 1pm - 8pm

Please join and support her~ <3. There is also a contest going on and the prize is a customade item. 

How to Win?
1. click on "Room 8008" page
2. Find the picture above *points up*
3. SHARE SHARE SHARE

Terms and conditions apply
The winners will be announce on 8 July 2012
Sneak peak of her store~
Don't let the pastel color fool you, this place is not just pink, frills and lace. She sells various fashion pieces according to the blogsphere fashion trends. She has some inspired stuff too imported from Hong Kong. Just to show you some samples of the pieces she brings in.
Assymetrical Fish Tail skirts.
Sequin Skirts
Pastel Pink Off-Shoulder Tee. I have this and the material is soooo soft and comfy <3
I think I've spent a total of RM500 at this shop in just 2 visits orz. And the best part is that her tops and skirts can be paired with just about anything else she has in-store so you end up in a dilemma on what to bring home for the day ;_;

Feel free to visit her online shop over here: Room 8008 

No comments:

Post a Comment