Speak some nyan

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Young Hearts Bra Fitting Workshop

PS: Sorry for the typo at the title T_T

Just sharing some news of one of my favorite brands. Young Hearts is having a bra fitting work shop at their Tropicana boutique. I love fitting workshops as they help me learn more about the sizing for a brand. Different lingerie brands have different sizing which makes it damn confusing... geez... wonder why can't they come up with a one-only International size ~_~;; I could be a B75 at Sloggi and yet in Xixilli I wear a D75 wtf.... 2 cups difference. Moving on to the details of the workshop!

Click on the image for more info! :D
I own a few Young Hearts pieces myself and they're really comfortable and have really cute patterns yet so simple :3 Price is VERY affordable too <3. You can check on their latest collections at their website: Young Hearts Lingerie 

For those who are going, seeya guys there!!! (if I have no plans forced onto me lol)

PS: Did you know, this is the company that brings in Sorella, Minoshe and Pierre Cardin? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment