Speak some nyan

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Black World

Black for many various things. I'm still feeling a bit gloomy after yesterday's incident but the arrival of package diverted my thoughts for a while! I'll spare you guys the details and head on to the juicy stuffs I've been buying =D

My emo world!!!!
I went shopping a bit to hunt a few more pieces for my dress and everything turned out to be black. The pressure from the fashion world made me cave in to get those silly clutches cuz it would've been stupid to carry my Japanese school bag for a dinner T_T. Bought a Pashmina to cover my fatty bits too since I'm resting from gym for about a month.... Very happy with the scarf =D it's 70% pashmina and 30% silk. Got it for RM20 which was quite cheap as I saw the same scarf in Kenanga Mall for RM39.90 WTF.

Envelope clutches! My short pinky sticking out >_>
I've never wanted to get these kind of clutches honestly. 1. they're FLAT! I don't know what can I put inside. 2. They're crazy expensive going from RM50-RM65 for something that I can barely put anything in, it's just plain ridiculous. Or maybe I'm just cheapskate. I got this bag at a clearance sale so it was going at RM30 :3 plus it was at an acceptable size for me. Didn't want it looking so huge beside my body D:. 

End up I'm still sticking to my word that I don't like such clutches. It's too flat and I can't put much things without the clutch bulging and going out of shape =( but good bargain. Anyone wanna take this off my hands? =P
Crocodile skin-like texture =D
Last item is an Alexander McQueen inspired clutch! It's so rocking gorgeous that I immediately ordered with no second thoughts! I pre-ordered this from Somewear Blogshop so I had to wait for 3 weeks. Do visit their shop as they have lots of really nice stuff! I'm eyeing those Gucci inspired belts 8D~~~
Another clutch with no idea what I'm wearing it with <3
So fabulous!!!! I'm still so in love with it and can't stop playing with the rings~~~~
Super stylish AND spacious!
My hand is too ugly for this bag ;A;
And Pusheen is saying hi in the background XD
Close up on the rings
This is a bag which can be a weapon at the same time!!! 8D *staring at the rings in glee* Got this at Rm50 and it's much much much much muuuuuuuuccccchhhhh more worth it!!! 8D Surprisingly this bag came with its own dust bag too o_o I've bought bags RM70+ and it comes in cheap plastic >_<. Kudos to awesome service from the blogshop >w<

Suppose to do 2 reviews which I've been procrastinating for almost 2 months T_T. I'll try and have the review in the next entry.

2 comments: