Speak some nyan

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Another Adventure~

After our Broga expedition, we decided to visit Ulu Yam next =D. I thought of going at 7am at first but since Jared said 10am I thought, why not since I could use the extra hours of sleep *w*. Both sides had some mishaps so we only left around 11.30am OTL. We saw a lot of food shops and touristy places on the way! (Zoo and Batu Caves lol)


Reached the area after driving through the uncomfortable windy road x_X Fee is RM1 for adults, 50 cents for kids. I couldn't pass as a kid =( so I'm an adult midget!



Looks like a recreation park lol. I was expecting a hike to the falls XD;;



We had to cross this suspension bridge to get to the other side of the river. The bridge was swaying so much >A< Till now I'm not sure if it's someone deliberately swaying it or he bridge was not sturdy enough to handle all of us walking on it.



We packed some food to eat there. Brunch consisted of McD's family breakfast (lol), delicious Mee Siam and Nasi Lemak, 100 Plus and icky water that tasted like SeaMaster. Damn, everyone looks so serious while eating ._.


It rained a little after we finished eating but thank god it didn't dampen our spirits of splashing in the river =D. The rain was having its own mood swings since it was raining then stopped then rained again wtf.



Don't be fooled.... the water was damn effing cold!!! XD;; See Jared perching on the rock refusing to dip in *flees*



The 3 people who manage to dunk their whole bodies in. Audrey looks like she's having some orgasmic fun in here lolol.


On the way back we passed by Batu Caves and made a spontaneous decision to climb up just for workout sake. Since we're here why not right?



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTATT Breathe Neko! Think of the benefits! Your legs shall be toned! Improve stamina! Really, I had to chant those in my head just to keep climbing.



Climb was worth it though as we were welcomed by a cool breeze~


We climbed further to explore the area. I was climbing up the steps and watching out for... unknown things when this black pigeon suddenly popped out from the barricade and scared the living daylights out of me! I screamed on the spot and the aunty that was walking down the stairs saw the whole thing and laughed at me T___T. When we left the area, that pigeon was still walking on the stairs >_>. I swear its just finding another chance to go 'booyah!' at me.


Some pictures of the area before we climbed up Batu Caves



Koi pond~ There's plenty of fish there @A@;;



Fluffy duck resting at the side~ <3


We had dinner at Jalan Peel and I can feel the carbs and fats all seeping back in D8 damn we should do this more often. I hope to climb Broga again or maybe go Bukit Hijau next ~_~;;

No comments:

Post a Comment