Speak some nyan

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Buys and More Buys!

I've been sorting out my accessories this week. In between.... I also bought some OTL.


One of the latest additions to my box, elephant earrings! 8D God damn these were cute and they were an impulse buy! I lost my earrings I first got from Poh Kong which means I don't have any replacements at all since the rest of my earrings were all fancy ones so I dragged Jared out and we went for some earring hunting.



Since we were at 1Utama, I took the chance to try the original Churros with chocolate dip at Molten Lava. Honestly, it's not as nice as the filled Churros and they gave so little chocolate dip T_T


My zip lock bags arrived the next day so I immediately turned my house upside down to find all my earrings, necklaces and bracelets and pack them.



Box to be used.



Packing them up~



Arranging them all. First row is earrings, second row is my necklaces. Jared calls it the evidence box now LOL. *nod nods* The size of the box is quite sufficient for now and for the next few years =D I can't stop sliding it open and close now LOL.



I went back to the Curve bazaar this week and got myself the ring I was eying on last week XD;;



Had dessert at Dome but I just wanna show how creamy the foam is. Starbucks and Coffee Bean is suppose to achieve this level but all I get are normally empty bubbly foam pfft.

1 comment:

  1. [...] filled churros – the normal ones with chocolate sauce are not as good according to Jaslyn in this post and their macarons!! [...]

    ReplyDelete